Comments

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Introduction to JavaScript.

Posted by at 1:23 PM Read our previous post
I have decided to make a compete JavaScript Tutorial.I will discuss about all of the components on JavaScript from beginner to advance level.
If you want to be a professional web developer,you must understand and the proper implementation of  JavaScipt .After completing xhtml and css,you will learn to create a static website.You need to acquire the power of using JavaScript libraries to make this static site into dynamic. So, let's get starting.
javascript-mywebtune


What is JavaScript:

JavaScript is a very popular interpreted computer programming language now a days.It is used for creating dynamic website.Specially for creating your site more professional and beautiful.It is abbreviated as Js.

Why we use JavaScript:

# We can JavaScript in billion of web pages to add dynamically or functionality.
# JavaScript is used for making validate forms 
# To create effects on webpage
#also used for communicate with the server and much more.
This is the very beginner level and I will discuss on JavaScript step by step.
If feel any question then comment from the comment box,I will try to solve your problem.
Thanks for being with me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks.I will be very happy,if you continue this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to complete this tutorial...

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks

Members

©2013 My WebTune is powered by Blogger